Search results

1. Rkymtnoffgrd

3 Wire Pump, does control box have to be after switch?

Thankyou both, very helpful I will remove the check... One last question... I have 4 wires coming into the controller (Franklin QD)... L1Black,L2Red,NeutralWite, & Bare Ground; everything past the subpanel is supposed to have an isolated neutral. How does this work with the controller? The...
  2. Rkymtnoffgrd

There is check a valve, approximately 1' before the CSV1A, any problems with this, is this sufficient distance/volume for the necessary backpressure?
  3. Rkymtnoffgrd

This answer should be easy to find, but to no avail, as many answers come back, "in most applications"... So I'm asking it directly, does the control box need to be after the switch? My existing 3 wire setup is a currently double pole breaker, a control box wired immediately after the breaker...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks