Search results

1. brianjohns

Air in hot water line

When ever you turn on the hot water it spits out of the faucet for a couple of seconds, but it comes out with a lot of force, it will knock whatever your holding on to out of your hands. What is going on here?
  2. brianjohns

well water pressure

I'm 99% sure the well is not going dry. I do not have any idea what the cause of my water problem. The pump is a 1hp goulds deep well pump. The well is 160 ft deep.
  3. brianjohns

well water pressure

My problem is: If I run my water for about 10 minutes I lose all water pressure and almost run out of water and the points are still closed on the pressure switch. So I replaced the pressure switch and pressure tank. The problem is still there. The well is not going dry either. I replaced...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks