Search results

1. B

Why the attic?

Running it around in the walls was my first thought. No way would I want to break holes all over the slab, at least that would not be my first option. But I'm guessing that dropping pipes down into walls from the top would be easier than snaking them around the bottom or the middle. I was...
  2. B

Why the attic?

So it's still possible to use other methods, but the attic is fewer holes, less hassle, probably less expense, etc. That makes sense! In everything I've read so far everyone just seemed to "assume" the attic was the place to rerout but I never could find out exactly why. :) Thank you! Bekki
  3. B

Natural Gas Hot Water Heater ?

I think I'm more confused than ever since I haven't actually been inside an actual Home Depot store since around Thanksgiving when I needed to deal with a fungus gnat infestation of my house plants. It's just that everywhere else I've shopped, I can look online to see whether or not a store...
  4. B

Why not ask here? Why would I want to delete my post? I didn't think I was being offensive. Or are "stupid" newbie questions illegal on this forum? Since I first read about these heaters on this forum and then couldn't find them at the "exclusive" place they are sold, then why not ask here...
  5. B

I've been looking into water heaters as well and am very interested in the GE natural gas heaters sold at Home Depot, but I was looking at their web page and couldn't find any natural gas water heaters there at all? Does this mean the stores themselves no longer have them or that they just...
  6. B

Why the attic?

Hi all, The house I'm buying is a one story on a slab that currently has polybutylene pipes, so I know I'll eventually need to get that repiped. (I'll be watching it like a hawk in the meantime.) So my question is if when rerouting the main from under the slab, why would it need to go...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks