Search results

1. 41Fever

Wiring Bathroom/GFCI Circuit

I am a journeyman plumber by trade and we specialize in Complete bathroom remodels, including framing, flooring, tiling, sheetrocking, heating, and of course the plumbing. Generally we do NOT do electrical with the exception of moving a switch or adding an outlet (Just did one to install a TOTO...
  2. 41Fever

Anode Rod Removal

I have a seasonal cabin on untreated well water. We removed anode (to eliminate rotten egg smell) from previous heater and it lasted 18 seasons. Installed a new heater 2 years ago (also removing anode) during a remodel, and tank was leaking at the end of last season. Question is, what type of...
  3. 41Fever

Pressure Tank in Attic

I've got a seasonal cabin which is slab on grade. Every sqaure foot of floor space is valuable and was thinking of putting my pressure tank in the attic(Can probably keep 4 pairs of shoe's in that area if I put them on TOP of the 6 cases of beer!). Am I asking for problems with the heat up...
  4. 41Fever

What Size Pressure Tank?

I posted this on the plumbing forum before I saw this forum. I have a seasonal cabin that has been in the family for 30 plus years. I have no idea what type of pump is in the submersible well, nor how deep, nor how old. The pressure tank in the cabin still works, but I want to pull it to replace...
  5. 41Fever

What Size Pressure Tank?

I have a seasonal cabin that's been in the family 30 plus years. I have no idea what type of pump is in the submersible well, nor how deep, nor how old. The pressure tank in the cabin still works, but want to pull it to replace flooring. Has no where to check pressure or ad air, unless it is...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks