Search results

1. Ncage1974

Water Heater Issues?

Hi guys we have had major water issues in our house since we moved in about 5 years. Water pressure will be fine and then slowly over time will get worse & worse. At first I had no idea but then i started tearing apart shower heads, ect..... What I found was sentiment was be blocking the water...
  2. Ncage1974

Need to flush water heater with no floor drain?

Hi Everyone, I need to flush my water heater in there really is no floor drain. There is a really small drain that the furnace goes into that is really tiny (barely would fit a water hose in) and i think draining the water heater into that would make it overflow. The only other option i can...
  3. Ncage1974

What backup sump pump system?

Hi everyone. Looking into getting a new water backup sump pump system. As far as brands what are considered to be the best? I've heard to stay away from Zoeller even though of course their normal sump pumps are great. I'm looking at liberty sj10 & basepump (either RB750 or hb1000-pro) online...
  4. Ncage1974

Reverse Osmosis Install

Hi everyone. I have a plumber coming out tomorrow to do a RO install. Its pretty tight fit and want some opinions on how doable it is. Here are some pics: I'm not sure from the preview if these images will be viewable so if they are not here are the direct links...
  5. Ncage1974

Removing a locknut from a kitchen sink?

I'm trying to change our kitchen faucet. Underneath the kitchen sink there is only about 4-5 inches between the back of the sink and the back wall. The faucet has a single mounting hole. I've tried for over an hour to try to remove the brass locknut without success with a pair of channel lock...
  6. Ncage1974

A couple newbie install quesions

Hi everyone, i had a previous thread where you all helped in my new toilet decision and i ended up ordering a TOTO CST454CEFG-01 Drake II 2-Piece Toilet. I read most of the reviews on the toilet. One bad review was from someone that received the toilet and apparently there was a crack in the...
  7. Ncage1974

Toilet Choices?

I currently have Mansfield toilet that was put in when they built my house about 13 years ago. Its a piece of junk and cloggs all the time. We are currently having some work done by lowes so the plumber was out doing some measurements. When he was there i asked him what toilet he recommended he...
  8. Ncage1974

MY last Water Heater Question (i think) :)

Ok guys first of all i want to thank you for leading me the right direction with my original post on the water heater problems i was having. I called a couple of places today to see how much they would charge to replace the dip tube and they said about $200. Umm well for that kind of money i...
  9. Ncage1974

Natural Gas Hot Water Heater ?

I bought my house about 3 years ago. The home was 7 years old when i bought it. I have a 40 Gallon Hot water heater in the basement that i think is starting to kick the bucket. The guy i call to do my heating/cooling work. I had him look at it he was here and he said there is not much you can do...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks