Search results

1. FredC

Silt Problem passes filter

I have a silt problem..Fine sand.. I live in North Texas and have a 175 ft well with a a 1 HP submerssible that puts out 17 GPM (measured) and passes through an wel-X-trol 300 bladder tank. We used to get silt in the back of the toilet tanks but that pretty much cleared itself when I added a...
  2. FredC

Installing compression fittings for PE gas pipe

I am installing some PE gas pipe for propane service and have some compreeion fittings to connect the poly to balck pipe and need to know if ther is any special tricks to installation. I am running about 130 feet of 3/4" poly from the tank to the house and then back underground to a fireplace...
  3. FredC

Polyethylene gas pipe

I am considering running about 140 ft of pipe for a propane feed to the house from a 500 gal tank. One regulator at the tank will be set approximately 10 PSI at the tank then a second regulator at the house will be about 14" water column attached to 1 1/4" balck pipe to feed the house. I need...
  4. FredC

Gas Pipe Testing

For the Pro's on line I have recently installed about 115 feet of 1 1/4" black pipe with 3/4' stub outs to my furnaces, stove water heaters and other accessories in my home and need to understand proper testing before getting the propane tank. I built and attached a test rig with a shrader...
  5. FredC

Drip Trap for Propane Appliances

Do You need to install a drip trap on a vertical line going to a cook stove. I have 14 ft of 3/4 balck pipe coming down through the wall to a cook top. Should I add a tee and a 6" nipple with a cap to the end at the bottom. The source is LP gas. Thank you. Fred
  6. FredC

Propane Pipe Sizing & Regulator placement

Is it within Code to place a regulator inside the structure?, In an easily accessible attic off the 2nd floor game room. I live out in the country on 5 acres and have a total electric home, other than a back yard gas grill and gas logs. I am gettting ready to add a large propane tank out back...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks