Search results

1. ctkulig

air compressor question

I would like to thank everyone who answered, I went with the Porter Cable, cfnbns from HD. I read alot of posts on a different forum about this same compressor and everyone said it will handle a framing gun, you just can't nail 100 nails per min. And I'm OK with that. So Thanks Again
  2. ctkulig

air compressor question

Hi everyone, been lurking here for quite a while and have a question and purchasing an air compressor. I plan on finishing my basement and would like to buy an air compressor for the framing and finish work. I have found 2 at HD, Porter cable cffn251n and cfnbns. Could these handle a...
  3. ctkulig

Help with PEX

Yeah EAP I know the plumber messed up on the refer line, and funny thing is It was on a new construction and could have done a number of things different, and called plumber 2 times and builder also called him 2 times over the past month to install the valves and still have not heard back from...
  4. ctkulig

Help with PEX

EAP, what the plumber did was on the frost free outside valve there is a peice of copper before it turn to PEX, he tapped into that with a self tapping valve and plasctic pipe up to refer. The reason I was pondering buying the tools is because I will be finishing my basement and putting in a...
  5. ctkulig

Help with PEX

I have a PEX system that does not have shut offs at the manifold. I have a utility sink in the garage that has shut offs at the supply lines but when it gets bitter cold outside they start to freeze, is it possible to install shut offs in the basement before the lines go into the garage, install...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks