Search results

1. Shajan

Swapping shower and toilet position

Thanks for the replies guys. Plumber69, wish you were in Long Island, NY. Jadnashua, that’s the question. Whether it’s possible to do it at a low cost without much reconstruction. The toilet line is 3in and is about 1.5 feet from where it bends and goes down. The shower drain is 2in and goes...
  2. Shajan

Swapping shower and toilet position

Hi all, So I gutted our master bathroom with a builder grade neo angle shower. I feel that if I can swap the shower location with the toilet, I can have a bigger shower. I’m attaching a picture. Any suggestions on going about doing this will be helpful. Thanks,
  3. Shajan

Shower drain design

Anyone?
  4. Shajan

Shower drain design

Please take a look at the attached picture. Will this work?
  5. Shajan

Shower drain design

Thanks guys. HJ, I can't implement your idea without a flat vent so that takes it out of the question. My other option is connecting to the stack that has the toilet and sink drainage for this bathroom that is six feet away.
  6. Shajan

Shower drain design

adding a shower to my half bath. Due to the location of the drain, the best option I see is tying it to the vent for the washer located in the basement directly below. I will have to upgrade the existing vent tubing to 2". What are the drawbacks? Thanks. Shay
  7. Shajan

Toto Aquia as Back outlet toilet?

Thanks HJ. Are there any cheap alternatives for me other than breaking the concrete and installing a regular toilet?
  8. Shajan

Toto Aquia as Back outlet toilet?

Hi all. Looking at the Aquia diagrams, it looks to me that it might be possible to use it as a back outlet toilet if I don't use the unifit. Those of you who have seen the actual unit, what do you think? I'm interested in using it in a basement istall. Thanks, Shajan
  9. Shajan

Toto Aquia dual flush toilet product review, comments and posts.

Terry Hi Terry, is it possible to use the Aquia as a back outlet toilet? Thanks, Shajan
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks