Search results

1. W

Pressure Switch Replacement

Things I have done Connected a 40/60 Pressure Switch Raised the Pressure in the tank to between 35 and 38 PSI Replace the 1/4" hose from the pump to the bottom of the pressure switch.\ I did not replace the nipples connected to the hose. When the pump was first plugged back in the pump...
  2. W

Sound like a good idea to replace the nipple and line as well I am trying to check the pressure with a tire gauge but it only goes up to 20 lbs??? I was told to set the tank at 38 PSI for a 40/60 switch
  3. W

Hi Everyone, I just found this forum so I figured I would ask a few questions. I had a plumber come out the other day and wanted to charge me 250.00 to replace a pressure switch. I told him thanks but no thanks I will figure it out. I couldnt believe what he wanted to charge for other things...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks