Search results

1. Dan Pick

Copper water tube.......

Has to be the oldest plumbing question in the book, but I can't seem to find a direct answer. 1/2" CWT L or M (red or blue) for residential application? Running new supply lines for shower valve, wet bar, laundry sink and washer hose supply box this weekend. Any preferences. guys? Seems to...
  2. Dan Pick

Printer question

I have a Dell P4 computer and a Lexmark Z22 printer.....nothing fancy. When I'm printing a document and online with a DSL connection the computer processes extremely slow. Is there a good reason for this? I'm not a computer wizard by a long shot. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
  3. Dan Pick

Cut & Jack Hammer Basement Slab

In my basement I need to cut and jack hammer about 10' of 4" concrete slab to replace 50 year old CI drain pipe. It is all gray water from the kitchen and laundry that comes over to the drain pit under the basement bath tub. In the process of converting/remodeling basement bath I removed old...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks