Search results

1. Lawless

Moen temp control issue

sigh thanks HJ - I guess I'll live with it!
  2. Lawless

Moen temp control issue

I'm installing the finish plumbing in the bathroom and have a problem with the temp control fitting properly - see photo. The round cylinder piece that the control slips onto seems to be too long - notice the gap between the control and the surrounding plate. They included this piece with the...
  3. Lawless

Complete Toto Aquia installation instructions written by Jamie Love

I'm about to install a Toto Aquia. I got a 'jumbo' wax ring at Lowes thinking it must be better if it's bigger. Once I saw how this toilet goes together I'm wondering if this huge wax ring is ever going to 'squish' (is that the technical term?) enough for the grey flange to actually sit flush...
  4. Lawless

Installing a stop valve

Just say no to dope (and tape), leave enough pipe and don't overtighten - got it! NEW QUESTION: Re: the flange - I didn't tile right up around the hole for the drain pipe so I have to fill it in to get the flange to sit flush with the floor. The difference is 7/16". I have a piece of 1/4 ply...
  5. Lawless

Installing a stop valve

I'm installing a new toilet and need to install the stop valve between the supply and the tank. This is a new supply line that hasn't been cut yet. I just want to make sure I understand how to install the stop. Cut the copper pipe leaving enough room for the escutcheon and stop valve Slide...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks