Search results

1. T

Leaking Sewer Line - 4 wks After Cleaning

Thanks for the responses all... HJ - the Cleanout 'Y' is leaking on our main drain line. Given the local weather (freezing!), I can't imagine roots having grown back this fast. I think I'll have a different person clean the lines and see what they have to say. I'm wondering if maybe the...
  2. T

Leaking Sewer Line - 4 wks After Cleaning

We had our main sewer line cleaned about 4 weeks ago (was leaking) and were told that best case scenario, we'd be replacing the line next fall. Worst case scenario is that it would start leaking in a few weeks and we'd have to replace the line in the near future. Fast forward a few weeks and...
  3. T

Help Needed Replacing Old Toilet

My wife and I purchased a new (old) house last fall and are enjoying the challenges that come with owning an older home (ours was built in the 1940's). With that being said, I'm a a bit confused as to how I should proceed after removing my old toilet. It seems as if the old toilet was...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks