Search results

1. pilotjack

Compressed Air Piping

My compressor is in my garage. My shop is in my basement. My garage is unheated. I am concerned with running black iron between the two spaces because the the pipe will have condensation/ice form in the basement. How can I prevent this? Also, what is the best way to remove water from the...
  2. pilotjack

slow shower drain

I’m a DIY who remodeled a bathroom. In my shower, I had a joist directly below the hole in the pan and so I ran the drain 6†horizontal before turning down and into p-trap. From the P-trap I connected to toilet vent with a sanitary-T. The total distance from the drain to the connection to...
  3. pilotjack

Avoiding an S-TRAP

I have a new shower directly over a 2" horizontal (pitched for drain of course). The 2" line turns 90 degrees up into a wall 5'-0" away. Two lavs are connected to the vertical 2" line which continues up and vents through the roof. So here is what I want to do. Come down from the shower...
  4. pilotjack

Leaky PVC joint

I have read several posts about bad pvc joints and I have one. Normally, I would simply cut out the bad joint and fix the problem, however, I'm in a real tight spot. The elbow that is leaking has a sanitary tee right next to it and a toilet flange above it. I have some room to cut between the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks