Search results

1. K

White-chalky substance plugging all faucets

Randy, calcium diposits will disolve in acids... even weak acids like vinegar. I did try some Drain-O too and that didn't work either. Interesting enough... the home warranty people said they won't cover the dip tube. They said that 'technically' the dip tube wasn't a 'failure'. They said if...
  2. K

But in my case, the stuff isn't calcium/carbonate/water hardness, so I think I'm safe in the previous recomendations... right?
  3. K

First of all. Thank you, all of you! I couldn't find a manufacturers date, but it is a: Rheem Model # 81V52D B Serial # R 0895126406 How can I get the manufactures date from this? OK, after 1 hour, it is still there without ANY of it dissolving. I have a home warranty that covers...
  4. K

We moved into this house 8 months ago and I have been fighting a chalky substance that keeps plugging up the faucets. It shows up in both bathrooms (faucets, showers, tubs) and the kitchen faucet and now I'm having flow restriction problems with the dishwasher. I've flushed the lines (all of...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks