Search results

1. S

Replace meter to house galvanized water line

Copper vs PVC [Schedule 40] Hello again, Thanks for all the help and replies so far. As my leak is not serious - I'm still trying to do my research and decide on the best alternative. I've been told that if the soil is too alkaline based that the copper line will just corrode. Is there...
  2. S

Choices...sizes etc Thanks for the replies. The run is about 46 feet. I don't know if that affects the size I should use or what you would term a considerable length. My problem with PVC is - I keep thinking its for sprinkler systems, not for drinking water etc. Is this just wrong...
  3. S

Hello! I need some help and recommendations please. I have a galvanized water line from the water meter to the house that I recently discovered is leaking [when I dug up to fix my sewer line]. Do I need to replace this with galavanized yet again? I've read that'll last another 40 years...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks