Search results

1. Margi

trying to match tub and shower to sink faucets

We are remodeling our master bathroom. We have bought 2 vessel sinks, we already have an oval soaking tub (keeping it), and a separate shower stall. I am having an incredibly hard time with the faucets! I need matching vessel faucets (vessel rim is 6" above the countertop), roman tub filler...
  2. Margi

Toto Aquia dual flush toilet product review, comments and posts.

Gotta agree about how pleased I am with the Acquia. Comfy (love the ADA height), flushes incredibly well, and is usually clean (although I keep a small brush set next to each toilet just in case). We've had them since February and have them in 2 bathrooms -- master and hall used by a teen...
  3. Margi

Toto Aquia dual flush toilet product review, comments and posts.

Acquia installation The installation of the 2 Acquias I bought was a lot more difficult than expected. Luckily for me, they were installed on the 2nd floor, so even though some more holes had to be drilled in the floor tile in one bathroom, there wasn't a slab underneath -- that would have...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks