Search results

1. Rich Nelson

Gas meter is 3/4

Hello I hope this is the proper place to ask this question. I'm looking to install a pool heater it is 150k btu I need to run 200feet of flex pipe from the meter to the heater, I need to run 1 1/4 flex pipe. my meter is only 3/4 supply. Will it be a problem to add a tee to keep the 3/4 in to the...
  2. Rich Nelson

Increasing capacity for water softener

ok sweet i found a service manual and owner's manual for my valve that shows were everything is and part numbers and sizes. and now i do understand were everyone is getting there numbers. right now im running a test to see really how much water im using not including regeneration. to pin down...
  3. Rich Nelson

ok so i think this is the right one
  4. Rich Nelson

So looking at the chart with my estimated usage I would be more suited for a 12x52 tank with 48000 grain at 8 lbs of salt regenerating 7-8 days? Also what is the dlfc I would need for a clack ws1 valve using a tank that's 12x52?
  5. Rich Nelson

Hello everyone I have a 9x48 (30000 grain capacity) water softener with a clack ws1 valve and its too small for my home and needs its regenerating far too often 1 to 2 day. I want to keep the head and increase the tank to a 13x54 (75000 grain capacity) to treat 63000 grains of hardness at 65%...