Search results

1. A

Water Heater(gas) underneath stairs

My understanding is that you aren't allowed to have gas heaters located in a closet/enclosed area that opens to bedrooms(living quarters), bathrooms, etc. Interior of the house is fine as long as its not defined to be where someone might sleep there.
  2. A

Hmm, update. Just been told that there isn't a code restricting water heater placement until a stairway but that some code inspectors had bounced it in the past. Don't know if its an old code or one that certain municipalities add an addendum to. It just has to have the correct air...
  3. A

Trying to locate a water heater in a convenient area. Trying to get some clarification on code. I know you can't have a gas water heater in a closet that opens to any living quarters or bathroom. I've also been told that it is not allowed to place a gas water heater/boiler underneath a...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks