Search results

1. G

Connection Leaking on Frost Free Faucet

Installed 2 outdoor frost free faucets a few days ago. One is leaking where the arrow is in the photograph. The other leaked in the same place, repaired the leak by completely resetting with new pipe, then it blew completely off the line sometime last night. We allowed plenty of time for the...
  2. G

replacing water lines...does this sound right?

It's downhill from the well to the T. From the T to the south - downhill. From the T to the north - downhill. the only bright spot in this whole project. :p
  3. G

ok. 2" it is. The well is a long way from both houses, but it was already here when my grandpa moved here. He was 3 yrs old then, he's 78 now. It's the only natural water source on this side of the county. When he was a kid, neighbors would come on horse drawn wagons to get water and haul it...
  4. G

ok. thanks. I'll check back. I'll be so glad when we get the new lines in. Woke up to no water this morning, spent half the day fighting my way through mesquite trees and briar thickets searching for the leak. Found 2 big ones - tomorrow should be fun. :( lol
  5. G

Hi. My grandpa's finally agreed to replace the 50+ yr old water lines. (WOOHOO - a shower with water pressure!!!! :D doing happy dance) The old pipes are so full of hard water deposits , pressure and flow is almost non-existent. If you point the hand held shower head at the ceiling...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks