Search results

1. R

Oatey No-Calk fiberglass shower base drain

Also - Understand not putting silicone on the compression fitting. Should I use anything at all? petroleum jelly?
  2. R

After looking at the picture on the instalation instructions, it kind of looks like it should be even with the subfloor???
  3. R

Link to swanstone Here is the link to Swanstone installation. Details are on the third page. http://www.swanstone.com/FAQs/installationInstructions/PDFs/FORM509_Revised.pdf Thank you
  4. R

Hello to all! I am installing a new Swanstone shower base into a new master bathroom. I have no access to the drain from underneath so I am using a "Oatey ABS no-Calk Fiberglass showerbase drain". I have read a few OLD post about placing the no-calk fitting onto the 2" ABS drain and just...
  5. R

spray on foam insulation

I am putting on a second floor addtion to my house and we are at the point that we are getting ready to insulate. I already bought the fiberglass batts, but my wife and I just attended a local home show and saw a company that does spray on insulation. insulright is the name of the company...
  6. R

basement floor drain

I just had an addition put on and I worked out with my plumber that I would break up the cement (pain in the butt work!) and finish off filling in the dirt and recementing around the pipes in the ground. Trouble I'm having is that the cast iron drain for the basement floor has about a 5"...
  7. R

inline hot water heater pressure relief drain

Looks like I will be able to run a 3/4" plastic pipe down the outside wall and paint it red. It will be next to the chimney so it won't show too much once painted. THANK YOU FOR THE HELP!
  8. R

Thanks for the input. I don't have a floor drain, however there is a drain mounted in the wall for a washing machine very close, could I just drain it to that? Or, if a run the drain outside it will be coming out of the soffit on the second story, does it have to go to the ground or could I...
  9. R

Hi. I've been lurking out on your site for several weeks now and have had many questions answered from viewing old post. I am currently adding an addition to my house and I am interested in installing a 2.5 gal inline hot water heater so I don't have to wait forever for hot water. My question...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks