Search results

1. D

vibrating pipes..NOT Hammer

Doen't matter what position shutoff is at..tried all positions. Why after 4 days no problem then it started? Could the inlet valve solenoid be clogged or not opening all the way? I did take it off and blew through it. seemed clear. no restriction. however i blew through the out port. i could not...
  2. D

No compression just weltrol pressure tank at 70lbs. been like this for 14 years. I think hammer arrestor is designed for the opposite of what is happening. hammer is for when water is shut off at a valve and the pipes shakes due to hard stop from pressure. In my case the pipes shake when th...
  3. D

HAve all the check valves and expansion. Pressure set to 70lbs. Don't have any problems in the house with ANY type of noise/viration for 14 years. Nothing changed in the configuration. It has to be the washer inlet valve restricting flow. but why only on this washer and not on previous and why...
  4. D

Hey people! Try this one on for size...Just replaced dishwasher. everything smooth. connected electrical, waste, water feed. started her up, ran like a charm. 4 days later (dozen or so washes) loaded her up hit the button and the water feed pipes start shuddering loudly. wont stop unless I...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks