Search results

1. G

Need Help with installing hardibacker

I am not a pro but have done my own tub/shower similar to what you have. I only hung the hardibacker down to my tub lip, not over it, then used 100% silicone between the top of the tub lip and the bottom of the hardibacker. The tile then goes over the tub lip to 1/8" above the tub, then silicone...
  2. G

Delta 1755SS Shower/Tub Faucet

The first thing I thought of, and it's probably a long shot, but are you sure you have the cold water on to the valve? When you first start turning the handle it is cold till you get up around 2 o'clock then the hot water would start mixing in.
  3. G

What should I do?

The basement was being lived in while the owner was building the upstairs so I guess the problem started there. 1/2" was good enough and easy enough when the basement was the living quarters. The upstairs was just tapped into what ever was there. I have enough 1/2" and 3/4" fittings to do a...
  4. G

What should I do?

It's 1/2" off the meter.
  5. G

What should I do?

Thanks for your reply, My problem is not with the copper. It is with the way it is all branched off. The basement bath has the lines go to the shower, T to the sink, T to the toilet and then T to the upstairs tub, T to the toilet, T then to the sink. Like I said, everything is 1/2" in the...
  6. G

What should I do?

I am having a problem deciding whether I should re-do my plumbing with pex or just do the necessary plumbing (moving the existing lines to new fixtures)in 1/2" copper. The plumbing I have now is all 1/2" copper coming straight out of the meter and basically a 1/2" copper branch with everything...
  7. G

Tubing cutter

$120 at Lowes. I bought one 2 weeks ago. Also got another battery from Superior tool for $30. I'll probably only use it on a couple projects a year, but I have a problem when I see a new tool like this and I gotta have it. I did try it out and it does cut nice and quick. About 3 seconds like it...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks