Search results

1. B

How do I Install A Toilet Flange on a cast iron Soil pipe in the basement

Hi guys and gals, sorry I took so long to get back to you all. I wanted to make sure the soil pipe was for a toilet like Deb suggested. I talked to an old timer in the neighborhood and he stated that that room was an option to be a finished bath or left as a roughed in one so I guess I’m ok. I...
  2. B

Thanks Jim, I guess I'll head down to the local plumbing store and ask if they have an internal flange. Wish me luck! Oh and do you have any Ideas about cutting down the soil pipe? It's cast iron so I dont think my SawsAll will work to good? Thanks Again!! Bryan
  3. B

Hi all, Im trying to finish off what looks to be a roughed in bath room off my laundry room in my garden level basement. There is a 4" cast iron soil pipe sticking up 2" from the cement floor pluged with cement that I would like to attach a toilet flange to with out having to chip out the cement...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks