Search results

1. eastcoaststeve

Water Heater as source for Baseboard Heat

Jim, Thanks for the reply. I've checked the whole system for water leaks and have found nothing. My old water heater set up had a feeder valve that the contractor said I didn't need since it is a closed loop (he hooked up the new heater without the feeder in the loop). I've been...
  2. eastcoaststeve

Jim, Thanks for your reply. I'm out of luck on the specs for the baseboard (installed in 1972 and long gone). No temp guages, but they measured the temp of the output and return today (output 126f return 124f, although he wrote 126.5 and 121.5 on my paperwork). As far as restrictions...
  3. eastcoaststeve

I'm hoping you guys can help me get a handle on this... We bought our house about two years ago. Main heat souce is gas furnace hot air, but house has an addition (family room 16'x16' and bathroom 7'x6') that used a hot water heater with a circulator pump to provide heat to baseboards (22'...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks