Search results

1. racine

Current thoughts on Plumbers Putty vs Silicon Caulk

Thanks Much I chose the putty simply from all the comments and suggestions. I put this together in 5 min. and hope not to look back for a long time. Your many inputs have be helpful for someone who has never done this. Thanks Again. Racine
  2. racine

No on the Silicon Caulk Thanks for your opinions and replies. As far as the shower heads go all of them leaked around the threads. I used teflon tape on all and the leaks stopped-was there a better method? As far as the faucets went, they all leaked from the plastic tubes/water source...
  3. racine

I'm sorry to have to bring this up again but I've already done a search and read all the discussions. Problem is I'm new in this small town, the plumber who put in my plumbing (5 faucets/ sinks, showers, etc...) lost his wife to Cancer halfway through his job on my house. Since then all...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks