Search results

1. N

best ceiling fan??? panasonic? broan?

i am remodeling a 7'W x 8'L x 8'H master bath and will be venting in for a ceiling fan. What is the best brand? is a panasonic fan a quieter fan? what is the appropriate CFM size and what are the thoughts on the heating/warming component? i am concerned about moisture control and venting.
  2. N

freestanding tubs

porcher porcher makes some beautiful freestanding that are not pedestal style. one is the marc newson.
  3. N

grohe online retailers - 40% discount????

anyone know who the best online retailers are with the best discount off list prices, ie 40% off or more?
  4. N

radiant floor heat??? Yes No Maybe So???

So what is the consensus out there about radiant floor heat??? I am doing a gut rehab of a full 7' x 8' main bath in a townhome and would be able to install a 2' x 8' run of floor heating coils... is it worth it??? what are the pros??? the cons??? if it is worth the investment, what...
  5. N

gut rehab - fixtures

i have gutted and am now rehabing a 7' x 8' galley bathroom with tub and toilet on the left and double lav sink and door on the right. this is the only full bath in a three bedroom townhouse. i have two year twins and need some flexibility with both temp control and the amount of water that...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks