Search results

1. BDP

Did I Need An Expansion Tank?

I try and research my plumbing issues before I call in the professionals just to be well educated, though am smart enough to know when not to DIY and call in pros like yourselves. However I am always wary of getting a fair shake with repairs so have a question. Have a standard tank water...
  2. BDP

Toilet - Replaced Float, Have Leaks...

I've got 2 toilets in the house which both need new floats, and I've now created the same issue with both, so I figure I am doing something wrong and came here to ask the Pros. Despite replacing both floats successfully, BOTH toilets now have a slow drip/leak under the tank on the back left...
  3. BDP

Help! Broken Tee in wall for fridge water line...

I could really use some speedy help here if at all possible, as I had to turn the water main off to my house due to a boo-boo I just made. In making an attempt to remove the line behind the wall that feeds to my fridge and icemaker, while wrenching off the water line from the tee, the entire...
  4. BDP

Sudden Drastic Water Pressure Increase?

This morning, I suddenly noticed a great increase in water pressure to all of the plumbing in the upper level of my home -- I'm not sure what caused it. At first it wasn't a big deal, just a change -- But the pressure is so great now that the shower and sinks are incredibly noisy, there's...
  5. BDP

Help! AC Stops Blowing Thru Vents?

I've got a problem with my home's air conditioning unit that I was hoping I could get some suggestions on, regarding where to start. I'm a rookie at this but did manage to replace my inducer blower when the heat died over the winter. What's happening now is I turned on the AC for the first...
  6. BDP

New Sink - PVC Maze Assistance Needed! :)

Amateur plumber here, just learning. I've got a new sink I am installing that is on the lower level of my home thus, plumbling goes right into a pvc thru the floor. Photos are of where I am so far. Nothing is glued in yet, so anything you see is just for sizing purposes. It was suggested...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks