Search results

1. S

Advice on installing effluent pump

Can someone give advice on installing an effluent pump in my cellar. It is an add-on cellar and the floor sits about 4' below the main sewer line. I'm guessing i shouldn't tie directly into the main line since if the check valve fails, and my sewer backs up, it would flood my cellar. I'm...
  2. S

Advice on installing effluent pump

Can someone give advice on installing an effluent pump in my cellar. It is an add-on cellar and the floor sits about 4' below the main sewer line. I'm guessing i shouldn't tie directly into the main line since if the check valve fails, and my sewer backs up, it would flood my cellar. I'm...
  3. S

Help with effluent pump plumbing

:confused: Can anyone advise me on installing an effluent pump in my new below-grade cellar. I have the pump basin and I have researched the pumps and have my eye on what I think will be an appropriate-sized effluent pump, but want to make sure I have the proper overview on this project before...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks