Search results

1. L

Bathtub odor..from where?

Yeah, I agree, I think it’s in the overflow tube. Any tips on cleaning it out? Mine has a round plate over it with a screw in the middle. The center post where the screw goes is in the way.
  2. L

Well, I’m not an expert on this, but I assume it has a p-trap, if that’s what you’re referring to. It’s an upstairs bathtub.
  3. L

Tried that with no luck. I've put drain cleaner, acid, ect., down the drain and haven't solved the problem.
  4. L

We get a bad odor from the bathtub only after someone takes a shower. It appears to be coming either from the drain, or the vent just below the spout. How does one go about getting rid of this? TIA
  5. L

Wife wants a Water Softener. Bad idea?

Ted, My water enters the house in the garage. Also, that's where the water heater is. I don't know of another location I could install it in.
  6. L

Wife wants a Water Softener. Bad idea?

We have hard water that leaves calcium on the shower door, dishwasher, etc. My wife would like a water softener to help with this problem. However, the bit of research I've done reveals that water softeners have a few disadvantages like salt in the water, etc. Also, I do not have a drain in...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks