Search results

1. J

No water from faucet!

I have a single handled w/ sprayer kitchen faucet that the water from the faucet is barely coming out..literally dripping when turned on. The sprayer on the other hand is working great! I replaced the faucet a week ago as the other one was doing the same thing and I thought it was broken. When I...
  2. J

No Water!

RE:no water Thanks I SURE hope so!! Jamie
  3. J

No Water!

I woke up this morning and there was no water coming in. I was waiting for it to get light outside to go trek down to the pump house(which is like going on Safari!) and then I suddenly heard water gurgling in to the toilet tank..Thanking the water pump Gods I went about my business to discover...
  4. J

HELP! Clog or Septic? Backflow in tub!!!

Well now you can't blame a gal for trying, now can you?! :) I put in a few calls to different places for the septic. No one has returned my calls yet..(maybe because its snowing here?) Went outside and got a better perspective on where the tank is located, found outside edge so far towards...
  5. J

Update Upon waiting to hear back from Septic companies, I decided to give the snake I bought another try under the bathroom sink. I got through this time. It did seem to make a difference. I then used the toilet auger again and I could hear new bubbly sounds in a new spot next to the toilet. So...
  6. J

Thank you I completely agree! I have been doing exactly that. My Mother always taught me to keep records of everything!! I am going to talk to someone at the city council where I live in my small town, he coached my son in basketball. Maybe he can lead me in a good direction.
  7. J

Im working on that part... He lives about a four hour drive from here, and if worse comes to worse I'll drive that way. Trust me when I say, Ive been trying! I even tracked down a former tennant whom explained this is exactly why she moved and had to sue him due to similar issues that were...
  8. J

Thanks and a Poll? Unfortunatley, he is not the type of landlord who thinks in such terms. I have had wonderful landlords, and this has been a nightmare from the get-go. I have contacted the county's housing authority, enviromental dept. etc...We live in an un-incorporated part of the county...
  9. J

I basically know where the tank is..on the side of the house the landlord briefly pointed out where the septic tank is when we were first looking at the house to rent. There is a mound of sorts where he pointed. I can see the (black about 4 inch piping) coming from the house towards the tank...
  10. J

Well I have a dilemma then, as he is in England. I have no way to contact him. Any idea what to do? Thanks for your response! Jamie
  11. J

I am renting a house and the landlord is out of the country. We are getting what I assume is backflow into the tub and it comes in through toilet also. We do have a septic tank for starters.What causes this to happen is if we use the washer, sometimes the dishwasher, the upstairs toilet, when...
  12. J

NO water for 2wks. since it Snowed! NEED help!

Terry, I am a newbie, and didnt know you were local! I am out in Carnation, and yes it is warmer,but we still have a little bit of snow left. I swear at times it could be sunny skies in Seattle and were still driving around in 6-8 inches of snow,lol! But the pump prime is "greek" to me. Can...
  13. J

Thank you for your suggestions! The pipes coming from the tank are pvc, and he sprayed them with that insualtion foam after covering them with insulation wrap.I was reading another thread, that a lady was in a similar situation and was going to try to do what you said about heating it up...
  14. J

:confused: We are renting a house and the owner is in England, and we here in the Seattle area(Im in a rural area east of Seattle)had snow a couple weeks back.We have a shallow well with a pump that is supposed to have a pump protector. Now mind you,I dont know diddly about any of this, and...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks