Search results

1. YevC

Looking for advice / critique on my residential well water filtration system

Thank you for that - I do know that in the long run, I either need to setup some sort of local water storage or dig my well deeper. At this time, I do not have the time, money or space to do either. At this point I am consciously trying to treat the symptom rather than the cause.
  2. YevC

How about 4.5x10? What kind of housing are you using? I would prefer to get clear housings because I'd like to be able to see when a filter needs changing (and they also look pretty cool!) but it seems that most 20" housings are opaque - clear ones have really mixed reviews (mostly poor). So I...
  3. YevC

I'm looking for some feedback on my planned well water filtration system. I tried to be as detailed as possible without writing a wall of text. Any feedback is highly appreciated! House: 4 bedroom / 2 bathroom / 1 2 person whirlpool/jacuzzi/jetted tub Used as a short term rental (AirBnB) so...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks