Search results

1. D

Pipes Banging

cooper pipes If it is in fact unsecured pipes. Is there anything I can do without tearing holes in the walls to secure them?
  2. D

Toilet Flushing Noise

Updated description of problem I may not have described the problem correctly. The noise is not from the refilling of the tank. The noise occures at the tailend of the flushing process. I will try to better describe what is happening. The water is spinning arround the bowl and draining. Right...
  3. D

Pipes Banging

I have 2 problems. When the kids run off the water quickly (single push/pull lever) the pipes make a thuding/loud Banging sound. Also when 1 person is in the shower, and someone else runs the water, the pipes in the shower bang violently. I have 2 showers doing this, and they are both about 16...
  4. D

Toilet Flushing Noise

There is a load noise nearing the end of flushing. I really don't know how to describe it. The toilets flush fine but right at the end of the flush, just before the tank starts to refill there is like a big thud. Kind of as if there is a big air pocket, or as if the there is a clog that just got...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks