Search results

1. Steven Palmisano

Adding a new receptacle

Thank You everyone, I appreciate your help. I think I will call an electrician on this one. Best to All!
  2. Steven Palmisano

Adding a new receptacle

Please...need some help. I am trying to add a receptacle in my garage. The easiest run is to come off a light that operates a two way switch, tie in and drop the line from there. Here is where I don’t know what to do. Inside the box there are 3 white wires tied together with a leg...
  3. Steven Palmisano

Trane XB14 and XR80

The 3.5 ton never would go below 75, but this 4 ton seems to go as low as I set the stat...73 = 73, never tried to go to 70, but can do.
  4. Steven Palmisano

Trane XB14 and XR80

One more thing folks ~ Here are the numbers that I was given - Install New Trane straight cool, condenser with Gas Furnance - 16 Seer - MD# 4TTB4042E1000A ( this may have changed since my man put in a 4.0 ton after this bill) Furnance - MD# TUD1C080A9H41B Case Coil - MD# 4TXCD050BCHCA IS...
  5. Steven Palmisano

Trane XB14 and XR80

Thanks everyone who has helped me...you all are great! The A/C seems to be working correctly now that we have a 4 ton but may I ask a couple more question: Gator do you have the same information for the XB14 A/C and is there another number for the coil? Is there a way a layman can check to...
  6. Steven Palmisano

Trane XB14 and XR80

Wow! This is all so complex to me, but know (and Thank you) for the time and effort. The A/C company replaced the 3.5 ton unit with the same Trane but 4.0 ton. It hits 73% and sustains it without run continual. I raise the temp to 74, and 75 as the humidity go down and the feel is very good...
  7. Steven Palmisano

Trane XB14 and XR80

Jim - I am not sophisticated enough to know these answer. I could ask the contractor in the morning but may insult his integrity. Will see
  8. Steven Palmisano

Trane XB14 and XR80

Thanks Jim - The A/C put a gauge on the system, said it was balanced freon wise. Since he left the inside temp has gone up 2 degrees to 77 and the humidity is 51%. Seems to be getting worst. I may have picked the wrong contractor...I pray not. They said they would put in a 4 ton...we'll see
  9. Steven Palmisano

Trane XB14 and XR80

I just had a brand new 3.5 ton Trane put in our Townhouse, XB14 and XR80. It replaced a 4.0 Carrier. My concern is this, as old and beat as the Carrier was, if I set it to 73 degrees regardless of the outside temp, it went to 73 degrees. This new unit runs all day and never get to 73 degrees...
  10. Steven Palmisano

New GFCI

Hello all - I am putting a GFCI in the bathroom and need some help. 1) there are three wires in the receptacle box BWG and that's it. My question is, if this box is at the end of the run does a GFCI really have any benefit? 2) there are 4 leads on the switch, Line (incoming) and the...
  11. Steven Palmisano

Oven outlet next to Bathroom Plumbing

Thanks everyone....God Bless you and be safe!
  12. Steven Palmisano

Pirate, I appreciate your answer and will go with it...but let me ask you, you sure I shouldn't worry about water hitting this box, maybe a leak...maybe just paranoid (Ozzie) Steve
  13. Steven Palmisano

First, I'd like to thank everyone on this site and for helping me with so many things, you all have saved me a ton of cash. Thanks! Here's my question - I am remodeling my bathroom. I opened the wall to move the water pipes/drain down a couple of feet so the vanity fits. However if I do...
  14. Steven Palmisano

Dishwasher and disposal same box

Not sure Chris...I would quess typical wiring, and same typical DW and Disp. draw thanks
  15. Steven Palmisano

Thanks...that sounds like "no' to me
  16. Steven Palmisano

Changing a pressure gauge

Speedbump, would I use Taflon tape? I never know when to use the stuff. I purchased a 2.5 LM Liquid filled gauge 160 psi thanks
  17. Steven Palmisano

Changing a pressure gauge

I need to change the Pressure Gauge on my well, can someone tell me how to do this? Is there a place where I can purchase, and what is the best type. Is there a standard size? Thanks, Steve
  18. Steven Palmisano

The wire that is in-place to supply the dishwasher, can I jump off of it to run a connection to a future disposal? I was thinking that I could hook both to a junction box, run a switch for the Disposal and put plugs on both appliances and plug into the receptacle. Thanks, Steve
  19. Steven Palmisano

Pressure Gauge read 100+

The pressure gauge is reading a 100+ psi (maximum range), it normally reads 50 psi. Everything seems to be running fine. Pressure is the same in the house as usual, pump is not running constantly, all seems normal except the gauge reading. Should I be worried, will the tank explode? Do...
  20. Steven Palmisano

Moen Replacement

I am looking for some help on finding a some replacement parts for a Moen Shower faucet. I sprayed some cleaner that corroded the spigot and the plate that closes that drain ( don't know what that is called). They are gold plated fixture but don't know how to go about finding the right...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks