Search results

1. R

failed sump pump, efferescence and slow toilet

Thank you. I have someone coming to clean and seal my walls. I checked the sump pump and they are both working now. I have someone doing bathroom remodeling on my second floor and has to revent the vent pipe anyway, so hopefully I will be lucky. This is an educational experience. Thanks...
  2. R

thanks I cannot tell, but do know that the sump pump is fed by a french drain, a tube coming out of the outside wall about 5 feet about the floor and that it is channeled to an outside line that leads to a large drain. I do have exposed plumbing in the ceiling and can look, I know there is a...
  3. R

I am new to understanding how sump pumps effect other areas of the house and would like some help. One of my 2 sump pumps has stopped working (after the main power to the house was shut off by the electric co) and since then I notice efferescense on the cinderblock walls in some areas. If I...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks