Search results

1. G

Landscaping question, sort of..

When we purchased the house 4 years ago it emptied into the sanitary sewer via an old drain in the basement floor with a four foot extension above the floor. After a heavy rain however the drain could not handle the water and the system was obsolete at this point. I drilled a hole through the...
  2. G

What are my options Thank you for your responses. I will need to check with the city on this. I am sure they do not allow it to be drained into the sanitary sewer however what other options do I have?:confused: . For the past year I had it draining out in my back yard but recently with the...
  3. G

I am not sure if this is the correct place to ask this question so if there is a more appropriate place, please direct me there. I have a water problem in my basement, partly from the gutters draining too close to the foundation and an insufficiant sump system. I plan to correct this...
  4. G

from bath remodel to replacing whole house plumbing

Shacko, Thank you for your response. As for a preasure control valve, is that the $40 part at Lowe's that looks like a "tee pee" made of brass and weights about 5 lbs? The clerk in the store was not sure this is what I was looking for. If it is I will need to support it seperate from the...
  5. G

from bath remodel to replacing whole house plumbing

Hello, I began with a bathroom remodel and now I am slowly replacing all supply and drain/vent lines too. I have several questions that I have not been able to locate the answers to on this forum. I am replacing my copper with cpvc, it is easier for me, and I would like to start at the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks