Search results

1. fireman-175

Updating a 4 home class B well system question

Howdy folks, I am the homeowner tasked with being the Purveyor/manager of our shared well. Currently, we have 4 homes that use the well for residential and yard sprinkler system irrigation. We only run one system at a time, pulling around 15 gpm. My pump is rated at 35 gpm. Lots of water...
  2. fireman-175

US Craftmaster intermittant loss of hot water

Hi, I had a Lowes Craftmaster 80 gallon Electric installed in a new home. I am on a well with treated water entering. My plumbing system is a hybrid loop with three remote pex manifolds. I have a Grundfos UP-10 recirc pump on the tail end that is plumbed into the bottom tank drain with a...
  3. fireman-175

hot water recirculation pump connection to tank

HI, I installed a loop hot water PEX system with three remote manifolds. As the hot water loop ends at the base of the hot water tank, it is met with a Grundfos UP-10 pump that I have fed into a check valve (correct direction) that is fed into the tank drain outlet. It works fine 95% of...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks