Search results

1. R

Well & pump issues ... Argh ...

Yay! Alright, even for a newby, this process was very simple, and took no more than a half hour total (including drain time for the tank). Thanks for your site, for this forum, and for the really wonderful resource it is!
  2. R

Hi Bob ... thanks I'll give this a shot tonight and see if it works. It's Illinois frost, unfortunately, though. The way you become a former uncle is to come up, totally mess up your wife's favorite (only) niece (my wife Cari) and nephew's life by spending more money doing it yourself than...
  3. R

Howdy all ... very much a newbie at this ... here's the setup from the best I can tell. 70' deep silo well, galvanized tank, submersible pump and an idiot for a former uncle. Last year, the well pipe inside the well burst (it was really old and corroded) causing the old pump to nearly burn...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks