Search results

1. scooter9

How reliable is a Pressure Test?

Cass Re: Pressure test to outside bib ... Yes, that's what the plumber's two workmen did, except they pumped it up to 120 psi and then they waited ... but only 20 minutes, not overnight.
  2. scooter9

More Misc The problem, as I see it, is the plumber doesn't want to act in an honorable manner. He wants me to go away and stop bothering him. I've been running my own tests. When I shut the house valve off ... I hope there's no snake in there and turn the valve 90 degrees clockwise ... the...
  3. scooter9

Misc I think the regular pressure is 60. Plumber did pump it up to 120. I don't know what the water line material is. There is no other shutoff valve other than the one about two feet after the meter, out in the lawn. I wish I had just drained a 1/4 cup of water before he shut his test...
  4. scooter9

Home is new. 1500SF on slab, one level with two baths. W&D in garage. Plumbing still under warranty. Water meter indicated a leak (1.5 gallons/day) recently and a leak was found and repaired between street/meter and home. Meter stabilized for a few days and then began to move again. Now...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks