Search results

1. mvered

new floor in bedroom...ever use this stuff?

I installed it before. It's very easy to install and installed right it looks great. I don't have it in my house so I can't really tell you how it is holding up but, if I'm remembering right, the manufacture gives 20 years warranty.
  2. mvered

Water pressure regulator noises

The inspection, before I got the house, checked the water pressure in the house and said it was a little high but ok. I stayed home today and I noticed that the water pressure regulator makes a faint clicking sound all the time. It doesn’t matter if the water is running (like when my wife...
  3. mvered

Water pressure regulator noises

I recently moved, and I noticed that the water pressure regulator makes a clicking noises. The noises occurring when there are no water running (all the faucets are closed). Is the WPR faulty?
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks