Search results

1. L

kitchen sink sprayer query

to HJ and Genie I did not opt for a faucet with a pull out spout because the way things get beat on, the faucet would eventually fall apart or start leaking at the base. I have contacted AS and am STILL waiting for a reply! Thank you all.
  2. L

longer hose I have been dealing with a hose that does not reach the sides of the sink for 12 years now. Sink is 6 feet long, hose about 2. Building a new house, want to do it right! thank you for your help!!
  3. L

Hi All, Since you are the pro's of the pro's I know you may be able to help me. I have a brandy new American Standard Jasmine High Flow kitchen faucet with sprayer attachment. Not installed yet. My question is this...can I replace the original sprayer hose that comes with it with one...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks