Search results

1. PilotBrad

To PVC or not to PVC...

If I understand you correctly, even if I did use PVC, I would need 3' of copper at the ends of the PVC. Example: Meter - 3' Copper - 19' PVC - 3' Copper - House. Is that what you are saying? If you don't mind me asking, why is that? If it is the case, using PVC doesn't really get me...
  2. PilotBrad

To PVC or not to PVC...

Really?!?! Interesting... a plumber came out a few months ago, and said he would use PVC. Actually, he was called out to fix something else, and I think the guy was somewhat of a rookie... he didn't seem real confident about anything. Thanks for the tips... I will give the copper a shot.
  3. PilotBrad

To PVC or not to PVC...

I need to replace my main water line (from meter to house). We did all the necessary digging and are now ready to replace the 40 yr old corroded pipe with something new. The good news is that house was converted to copper a few years ago, so I am all set inside. I am in Northern California...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks