Search results

1. gentoo

Looking for feedback on a water system redesign

If I understand what you're calling out, then you are correct. I am planning on using one of the ACT, Inc. D'MAND Kontrols Systems pumps at each recirculation point. They have a thermocouple in the pump and recirculation stops when hot water reaches the pump, which sits on (or just past) the...
  2. gentoo

Looking for feedback on a water system redesign

We are going to be moving the water heater, furnace and laundry from the garage to a new utility space and new laundry room. I did some searching around and I was inspired by this thread to design a hot/cold fresh water system for our house (.pdf attached). This system will feature supply...
  3. gentoo

PEX manifolds, where have I gone wrong?

We are going to be moving the water heater, furnace and laundry from the garage to a new utility space and new laundry room. I did some searching around and I was inspired by this thread to design a hot/cold fresh water system for my house. This system will feature supply manifolds for primary...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks