Search results

1. M

Zone Valve/Relay Wiring Help Needed

Another relay makes sense - is there one you might recommend? How would this new relay be wired? Thanks for the help, Matt
  2. M

Hi- Thanks for the reply. Here's some more info. Photos and schematics can be found at: http://www.mattmccool.com/heat My original system was a 4-zone hot water baseboard system. I am in the middle of a major remodel on half the house (which contained 2 of the 4 zones). Since that...
  3. M

Hello- I am in need of some wiring advice. My heating system is a hybrid system - gas fired boiler. I have 5 zones of under-floor radiant heat (PEX), and 2 zones of conventional hot water baseboard. The baseboard zone valves are 24V Taco 571 valves, three wire, and the under-floor radiant are...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks