Search results

1. Brian Ferri

Gas piping size question...

I don't recall the gas pipe size entering the house but there are spare manifolds were reduced with 1/2" shut off's. I had a tankless installed that requires 3/4" gas piping. The inspector hasn't inspected it yet and if it's wrong it'll get corrected, but I'm just curious. If you attach 1/2"...
  2. Brian Ferri

Trane or Amana install for 2024 or 2025...?

3 Questions... First: I want to replace my Central Air system with Trane or Amana. I've only had Trane, and the current Trane I have is over 22 years old and is running great. I was planning on replacing it this Fall when it's cooler in the attic for the Air Handler install to include new...
  3. Brian Ferri

Pressure reducing regulator question...

I've noticed low water pressure for days while the city flushed out the hydrants. When they finished, the pressure seemed high so I bought a pressure meter and it registered 110psi. I lowered the psi to 50 by adjusting the regulator by the main shut off. But now that I have the meter still...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks