Search results

1. Jef

Garbage disposal removal

Jef Jad, thanks. The allen wrench worked. Removed disposal and replaced with drain. Thanks again:)
  2. Jef

Bath tub drain slow - How does water flow uphill

Jef Mike, thanks. Been caught up with other things. Thanks again.
  3. Jef

Bath tub drain slow - How does water flow uphill

My mother's house is a chicago bungalow probably about 60 yrs old, with a main floor and basement. The bathtub has always drained slow - but recently it pratically stopped. The drain and pipes run under the floor and can be reached from the basement. The trap is about 6 inches beneath...
  4. Jef

Garbage disposal removal

HJ - Thank you. When I'm not sure how to do something, I tend to err more on the side of caution. The garbage disposal appears to be the twist-on type. I will give it another try. Thanks again. This one was leaking badly. The screws are missing on this one. Way to old to keep, and it...
  5. Jef

Garbage disposal removal

There is a Sears garbage disposal under my sink that I would like to remove and replace with drain pipes and just use both sinks. The garbage disposal is at least 12 years old. It's about 12 inches in diameter. No one at the Menards near me can tell me how to remove it. I've looked at...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks