Search results

1. LadyAlaskan

now no Water from Well

Having it Thawed :rolleyes: I'll get back to ya if it still wont work after that Thanks
  2. LadyAlaskan

now no Water from Well

brand new well great water it has a pitless adapter and it primes it self Power to the pump has been confirmed. the frist situation was caused by not having the right size breaker. in place, this is not the same at all:rolleyes: so yeah if you have helpful suggestions they are appreciated...
  3. LadyAlaskan

now no Water from Well

:confused: I was getting water just fine. Couple of weeks ago drained tank and turned it off. Tried to turn it on again and nothing happens pressure tank is empty?
  4. LadyAlaskan

New well, Pump and Tank Wont Turn on

I hired experienced People :rolleyes: to do the electrical and the gas lines and boiler. I have been dealing with the rest of the rough in. The well, septic and running pipe and in floor heat tubing. Part of being the owner builder or GC is knowing when to call in the subcontractors LOL
  5. LadyAlaskan

higher voltage Breaker solved the problem. I had a split 20 amp in at first changed it out for a 30 amp and the pump kicked on. I plan to fill the tank and boiler for the first time Thursday . GUESS I DID NOT MENTION I AM BUILDING MY OWN HOUSE HERE IN ALASKA FROM THE GROUND UP. Now that I...
  6. LadyAlaskan

Rock On Changed out the breaker to a 30 amp and all is WELL (pardon the pun ) THANKS SO MUCH THIS SITE IT GREAT !!!!!:D
  7. LadyAlaskan

:confused: Help the control box is in tank is set plumbed switch box Pressure gauge all there and wired but nothing happens when we throw the breaker
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks