Search results

1. F

Dishwasher Leak

Yes, I do load the dishwasher per instructions. The washer is approximately 10 years old - a Maytag.
  2. F

Hard Water Stains

Any ideas on a product that effectively cleans fiberglass tubs of water stains?:)
  3. F

Water Dispenser in Refrigerator leaks

The water dispenser that is hooked into my ice maker is leaking - causing a buildup of ice. The ice maker is now frozen and no longer works. How do I repair this?
  4. F

Dishwasher Leak

The door on my dishwasher has a leak at the bottom. I have checked all of the seals and they appear O.K. Any advice?
  5. F

Leaky Faucet on Toilet

The small faucet (on/off water?) that connects to the commode has a slow drip. Suggestions on a repair?:)
  6. F

Replacing Bathroom Fan

Can anyone tell me a website that will show step-by-step photos of "How to replace a bathroom fan?" My exhaust fan contains no light and is making a terrible noise. It is probably 25+ years old - so I assume it would be best to replace it.
  7. F

Removing Shower Handles

I have a leaky bathtub faucet and am attempting to remove the handles. My hope is to replace the handle washers. The age of the faucets is 13 years. They have a screw in the middle. I can move the screw, but not completely - so I cannot disassemble the handle. Any suggestions?
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks