Search results

1. 3

frozen well pressure tank system HELP

You were correct, my pipes were frozen. I crawled under the mobile and ran heat tape on every inch of exposed pipe, also on the exposed pressure tank and the exposed pipe coming from the well head. I cycled the pump at the breaker every 20 min. and finally got water. No burst pipes...
  2. 3

obviously frozen? I appreciate your reply... however, how do you conclude that it is obviously frozen? yes, there is a hum at the well head, but not under the floor near the pressure tank. When the system ran properly I could feel and hear a pump under the floor near where the pressure tank...
  3. 3

I recently moved to a mobile home in eastern Washington. The prior owners did not set up the system as I would have, and as it is winter now, I have not had a chance to correct the following problems yet. The well head is wrapped in fiberglass insulation in a plywood shack about 20 feet from...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks