Search results

1. S

Need advice re Kitchen Water Pressure

problem resolved Just wanted to let everyone know that the problem was the faucet. I disconnected the water lines going into the faucet and had great pressure coming out of both the hot and cold lines. Went and bought a new faucet, installed it last night, and everything is going great...
  2. S

Yes, I have checked the aerator, and there is no buildup/sediment. I've measured the pipes underneath, and the water comes in from a 5/8 pvc, which then goes to a 3/8 copper (about 4 inches long), and then 1/2 flex hose that goes to the sink (both hot and cold are set up this way). Could the...
  3. S

I have a house built in 1988. The water pressure throughout the house is fine, except for in the kitchen. The kitchen sink has very, very low water pressure, to the point of not really being able to even rinse off a plate. This problem has been ongoing. I've had a plumber out to the house...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks