Search results

1. surfbug

new floor in bedroom...ever use this stuff?

http://www.*********.com/prel80/HDUS/EN_US/diy_main/pg_diy.jsp?BV_SessionID=@@@@0049678066.1169064715@@@@&BV_EngineID=ccekaddjmdfjlgmcgelceffdfgidglo.0&CNTTYPE=PROD_META&CNTKEY=misc/searchResults.jsp&MID=9876&N=2984+5009&pos=n10 my fiance wants this floor in the bedroom....ever use this...
  2. surfbug

upper and lower aquastat settings....

what should this be set at, the aquastat in a oil burner with forced hot water, baseboard heating... and, is there any special tune up to have the furnace run more efficiently? thanks I am setting the place up for max efficiency.... I am currently wrapping all the pipes with...
  3. surfbug

oil heat forced hot water ???

Hi, My thermostat controls the circ pump. but not the "fire" in the furnace. I have the lower control limit at 120 and the upper at 140 house is empty just want pipes not to freeze.... help? al
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks